Tuesday, September 6, 2016

Guerlain Haul

I love makeup hauls, but the truth is I don't buy much makeup. Actually over the past year I've really made an effort to scale things back and streamlined my collection. Come to think about it my last 'makeup haul' post was almost a year ago. With that all being said this weekend I had an urge to buy some makeup. So I went over to check out some Guerlain makeup and came back with a couple of purchases, lets get started shall we.

Super Aqua SerumBB Hydra Plus 
At $90.00 a pop this is one pricey BB cream. I have to say this is the most amount of money I've ever spent on a base and the truth is I still have slight buyers remorse over it. Guilty feelings aside what drew to this product was the serum base. Guerlain claims that this skincare, makeup hybrid gives 12 hour hydration, improves circulation all while giving a perfected radiant glow. All I know is with it's hefty price tag and promises of beautiful looking skin this has big shoes to fill! I have yet to try this, but I will do a full review soon.  

La Petite Robe Noire Lip Colour in Black Perfecto 
This eye catching black lipstick actually transfers to a sheer plumy once on the lips. So yes it looks intimidating, but once applied its actually very wearable. There is mixed reviews about this lip product, but since tinted balms are my thing I thought I would give it a go. Plus the packaging is just beautiful! 

Royale Honey Nectar Lotion Sample 
The lady who worked at Guerlain gave me a couple of sample sized bottles of this lotion/essence. She  swore this made her skin youthful, smooth and hydrated. A quick look online and this product also has soothing properties too. Since my skin lacks hydration in the cooler months I am definitely excited to give this a try. 

Orchidee Imperiale Eye and Lip Cream Sample
The Orchidee Imperiale range of products is Guerlain's claim to skincare fame, it also happens to be extremely expensive. Guerlain states that this eye cream takes 5 years off your face. In addition they also claim that this removes dark circles and puffiness too. While I'm not the biggest fan of eye creams it will be fun to test nonetheless. 

There we have it my luxe-y Guerlain haul! Should you want to see a review on anything here feel free to comment below and I shall provide. I hope all of you had an excellent long weekend and thank you for reading. 

No comments:

Post a Comment