Thursday, September 26, 2013

Avene Cold Cream Review

The single beauty product I couldn't live without is Avene Cold Cream. This is not one of those cute reviews with pretty pink blush's or fancy lipsticks.I have always wanted to rave about this product, because I honestly think it can help someone. But I get to excited about it and my thoughts turn into mush... mush turns into bad grammer... than I eventually start to not make sense. 


So here we go! 


Four years ago I had eczema so bad my forehead turned into scales and eventually I starting losing hair from my eyebrow. To make matters worse my skin was so dry it actually hurt. I tried everything from medical creams to luxury serums and nothing worked. In fact things got worse! One day while browsing through a local drug store a lady asked if she could help. I told her I have had eczema for a few months and could not get it to go away. She quickly grabbed the tester of Avene Cold Cream and said " try this". So I put some on my forehead and I honestly felt relief instantly. 

I always use this at night because what you will first notice is Cold Cream is extremely thick. The second thing you will notice is the instant cooling sensation which instantly calms that constant burn. Eventually, this is formulated to regenerate the lipid layer around your skin, helping diminish eczema patch's or any dry spots. 

I have used at least 10 of these over the past couple of years. I only have one knock on this fantastic product. Avene if you are reading (I know what are the odds) the metal tube cracks, making product squirt though the cracks every time you squeeze. With that being said if you have dry skin or eczema patch's I recommend you try this, because it has truly worked miracle's  on my skin.  

Thanks for reading everyone!
I hope this helps some of you.
Let me know what your favorite product is in the comment section, I would love to hear.

Tanya.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, this sounds lovely! My skin is generally oily, but it's also sensitive and can get dehydrated during the winter. Will have to keep this in mind!

    And thanks for stopping by my blog earlier- so much appreciated :)

    -Jen

    www.vibrantbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete