Monday, January 2, 2017

2016 Beauty Favourites

I can honestly say that 2016 was the best year in my life. If you are new to my blog here, I had a baby last January and she wholeheartedly made my year pretty darn epic. From her first laugh to watching her explore the world around her this little girls drive, humour and loving heart brings me to tears. Beauty wise this year has been excellent too, in addition to discovering new products I've definitely rediscovered some favourites loves too. So without further ado let's get this round up started.

Clinique Moisture Surge Face Spray
I have always liked facial mists, but 2016 was the year I fell in love with them. From natural rose facial mists to drugstore finishing sprays I tried just about anything I could get my hands on. My hands down favourite out of the lot was the Clinique's Moisture Surge. In comparison to others this facial mist is more hydrating and the mist just slightly more fine. Personally I love using moisture surge in my skincare routine but you can easily use this as a primer too.
Review here.

c.Booth Clean Vanilla Bean Body Wash and Body Butter
c.Booth makes some amazing products that are not only affordable but have great ingredients too. Out of the lot of products bunch I've tired from this brand my favourite is the Clean Vanilla Bean range. This sexy, musky vanilla scent smells absolutely divine on the skin, while the quality of these products surpass department store brands. At less then $10.00 a bottle the next time your at your local Wal-Mart you must to give these a try.
Review here.

Lancome Juicy Shaker Mangos Wild
This sheer lip oil has an excellent formula, but what makes this product a standout is simple,its fun! I think we often times get too caught up in sleek packaging or revolutionary finishes and at times we forget that makeup is fun. So next time you pick up that tube of lipstick think lip oil cocktail instead.
Review here.

Eminence Firm Skin Acai Cleanser
 If you suffer from dehydrated skin this cleanser is the perfect way to add an extra dose of hydration into your routine. With that being said this cleanser also adds a heavy punch of age fighting antioxidants and skin plumping hylauronic acid too. So if you want more hydrated, more youthful, more plump skin you really need to get your hands on this cleanser. Excellent ingredients with immediate results. Every time I use Frim Skin Acai Cleanser I fall more and more in love.
Review here.

Pat McGrath Lust 004 Lipstick
I've tried some excellent lipsticks over the years, but Pat McGrath's has to be one of my all time favourites. It's rich in pigment, ultra creamy and super easy to apply... it's so easy to apply that you don't even need a lip liner. I'm not sure if these are still available, but if you can find these online I can't recommend these lipsticks enough. 
Review here.

Clarins Blue Orchid Oil 
Oldie but a goodie! To be honest I almost forgot about this oil, it wasn't until I mentioned it to a friend that I had that "I need to get that back in my life" moment. If your looking for something nourishing enough for dry, winter skin you need this in your life. I think a lot of people would like Clarins Blue Orchid Oil because it's easy. Personally I love using this alone on clean skin, but for more nourishment it's also great in replace of a serum too. 
Review here

Avene Xera Calm AD Lipid Replenishing Cream
When it came down to fighting Everleigh's eczema I tried everything... natural, medicated, drugstore, department store... literally everything! Nothing worked until I tried this Avene's Lipid Replenishing Cream. Everleigh has now eczema free for months and its truly this cream we have to thank. 
Review here

Well ladies there we have all of my favourites! I hope all of you had an excellent holiday's and are throughly enjoying the start of 2017. I would also like to thank each and every one of you for supporting my blog over the past year, your comments and emails me the world to me. 
Cheers! 

No comments:

Post a Comment