Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Dior Rosy Glow


I have really had great experiences with Dior products and I’m happy to share with my very first review on the Dior Rosy Glow blush. First let me start by saying I have wanted this blush for a year now but for some reason or another I have never got around to purchasing it. After reading a ton of fabulous reviews online and getting a gift card to a local department store I decided now was the time!
Glam packaging with great little bush!
The first thing you will notice about the blush is how crazy pink it is in the pan. Do not be afraid! When I first applied this I used the slightest hand ever, not knowing what to expect. What happened next was I was left with surprisingly a very natural matte glow. I found the formula of this incredibly soft making it incredibly easy to blend into my skin. This blush last’s an incredibly long time, like 8 hours long people! Interestingly this powder changes color depending on the moisture levels in the skin.I must say I actually really look forward to wearing this everyday. Overall the packing is glamorous and the product is excellent. If you are looking to purchase a luxury brand blush I highly recommend Dior's Rosy Glow. 


     On left side swatched dry (more of a blueish pink) 
On right side swatched over moisturizer (warmer coral pink)

I would love to know if you tried this blush and how you liked it, feel free to leave a comment!
Thanks for reading,
Tanya

No comments:

Post a Comment