Sunday, March 20, 2016

Hard Candy Facial Mist Review

If you haven't noticed I have been having a love affair with facial sprays recently. From adding a quick dose of moisture to just generally feeling refreshing these sprtiz's have been a must have product for me as of late. Although I have ventured into the world of skincare mists, I have to admit I am kind of late to make up setting spray party. New to the primer mist game is Hard Candy's Sheer Envy Hydrating Primer. So at less then $10.00 a pop I thought why not give this primer mist a whirl?

I'm not going to beat around the bush here, because really love this primer. A paraben and alcohol free, coconut water infused setting spray at a drugstore price. Yes ladies you heard me right. This primer also doesn't contain alcohol or silicones making it perfect for sensitive skin or even oily skin types. As far as hydration goes this primer works well as a hydrating mist alone. I also like that this primer mist contains aloe, because it instantly helps knock down redness or irritation (should you have any). Skincare meets makeup packaged at an affordable price, yes please!

I am getting carried away with skincare benefits here... pardon my obsession and on to the million dollar questions, does this work as a primer?

Yes ladies I am happy report this product makes my makeup last, and last, and last. Applied before makeup Sheer Envy Hydrating primer creates a really smooth base. It's the kind of base that makes even the most challenging foundation a breeze to blend in. If you spritz this over your makeup not only does it eliminate excess powder, but it also creates a beautiful natural glow too. 

I'm glad I picked up the Sheer Envy Hydrating Primer. Not only does this bargain beauty product make my makeup last, but it also hydrates the skin and creates a beautiful glow too. At just under $10.00 a pop I can't recommend this product enough. 

No comments:

Post a Comment