Sunday, April 26, 2015

The Weekend Catch Up

So I got my wisdom teeth removed this friday. While I went to bed friday night with minor swelling I woke up saturday morning looking like a chipmunk. On the bright side my diet has consisted of ice cream, popcicles, frozen yogurt and smoothes...  I won't lie ice cream for breakfast is certainly something I could get use to. So while I have had a pretty restful, uneventful weekend I thought I would share some of my favourite beauty discoveries and  must haves. 

Dior Lip Maximizer
I haven't used many lip products over the weekend. However, I wanted to make a point that I dreaded finishing my lip glow. It has a refreshing minty tingle, it’s not tacky in the slightest and it vanilla mint scented (yum). Plus I can’t be too sure but I think it really does make my lips look bigger. This isn’t an empties post but I just wanted to give this one last shout out before it’s officially done.
L’Occitane Vanilla & Narcisse
Just because I’ve been in bed living on pudding cups does not mean I will sacrifice smelling good! A bedside treat I have been using this weekend is L’Occitane’s Vanilla & Narcisse body milk. With slight floral notes combined with a spicy vanilla base this body lotion is a stunner. If your into vanilla scents, but crave something slightly refined I highly suggest checking out lotion.

MAC 286 brush 
In all honesty I thought I lost this brush for good, which was a shame because it's a really good brush. To my surprise I stumbled into this emptying out a box of magazines. No idea how it got there, but I am glad to have this duo fibre brush back into my life. From what I can remember this little blending brush works as a dream buffing in concealer or cream eye shadows. 

Butter London Billy No Mates 
Just because I have chipmunk cheeks doesn't mean my hands have to suffer, right? While I almost opted for a minty green nail polish, I ended up with Billy No Mates. This might look a little boring in the bottle but this blueish-grey, yet sort of white polish is sure is interesting. If you into subtle nail colours but crave something different check out Billow No Mates.

Yup that had been what going on with me over the past weekend. 
Leave me a comment and let me know what some of your must haves, have been! 

1 comment: