Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Burt’s Bees Lip Balm

I have been a fan of the Tinted Burt’s Bees lip balm for years. Come to think about it over the years I have tried a few things from Burt’s Bees skincare line and body care line too. There Coconut Foot Cream and Rose Water Toner are great products that I highly recommend. Strangely despite Burt’s Bee’s lip balm cult like status I can honestly say I’ve never tried it. 

A Bee’s wax lip balm… I’m not going to lie the first thing that comes to mind is a rock hard non moisturizing product that slightly resembles the texture of a Bee’s Wax candle. Was I ever wrong! In reality Burt’s Bees Lip Balm is hydrating and the perfect cross of being slick but not too greasy. 

With its yellow, honey comb and bumble bee packaging call me crazy when I say I was expecting a honey flavored product. Maybe I could have even foreseen a citrusy product but mint! I never thought in a million years this was a minty lip balm. I am not even kidding I had an out loud “OMG IT’S MINTY” moment when I first tried this, I even called my mom. Yes, I can’t act cool especially if there is a mint lip balm in the room. With the added touch of mint this took a good balm and put it in the likings of one of my new all-time favourites. 

I just love the soothing minty tingle! 

I'm not the first one to say this but Burt’s Bees has a really good thing going on here.  There Classic lip balm is 100% natural, hydrating and affordable too. With fewer than ten ingredients Burt’s Bees Lip Balm is simplicity at its finest.

No comments:

Post a Comment