Sunday, October 26, 2014

A Much Needed Sunday Pamper

I don't drink often for the fear of feeling like death the next day. With that being said I woke up on my friends couch this morning smelling like a wine cellar. Yes people I have a hang over from hell today. So what does a beauty fanatic do in these unwelcoming events? A sunday night pamper, clearly.

Facial Message
My skin is particularly dry and dull today. In stead of a mask, a facial message seemed to be the perfect way to get some hydration and circulation into my lacklustre cheeks. 
I know some people do facial message with cleanser, however I particularly like doing them with facial oils. With that in mind I used the Glamtox oil serum, its hydrating, smells nice and quite frankly my skin just eats it up. 

Deborah Lippmann Nail Polish in Hannah
Is a sunday night pamper ever complete with out painting your nails? 
The answer is no! 
I perfect colour for this season is the Girls edition Deborah Lippmann polish in Hannah. Not only do happen to really like the show I also love this surprisingly wearable but totally unique shade hunter green shade. 

Dr Hauschka Rose Bath Essence
I have yet to try this, however I can tell you that this smells absolutely amazing. Dr. Hauschka website claims this harmonizes and nourishes, and lets just say I need all the help I can get. 
I will report on how this product goes! 

Well that is all for today. 
I hope all of you had a fantastic weekend and a great Sunday night!


2 comments:

  1. Ooh, the Rodial oil sounds incredible! Must check this out :)

    -Jen

    www.vibrantbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a very nice oil.
      My skin literally eats it up, i love it!
      Thanks for the comment :)

      Delete