Sunday, May 4, 2014

Stella

The warm weather comes around and like clockwork I flock to Stella McCartney’s famous fragrance Stella. I love this scent and I can honestly say it has been a go to for the past few years. It’s the kind of scent that just reminds me of spring and summer. If you have never smelt this fresh beauty it smells like fresh roses. Don’t get shit twisted this is not just any rose scent the mastermind behind this scent defiantly had the modern women in mind. The underlining note in this is amber, which converts this rosy scent to something very warm and yet delicate. There are also peonies in the brew that add a bit of something fresh and flowery. The overall effect is something fresh, flowery and never over powering.



Stella always comes out with a spin off fragrance in the summer. I have bought two (a mini and a full size) over the years and I am happy to report both smell reminiscent of the original, however there just a touch lighter. I find the light variations are perfect for those extremely hot mid-summer days.

With the warmer weather here I am happy to give my Pomegranate Noir a rest and go for my classic Stella.  Do you have a spring time scent? Leave me a comment

6 comments:

  1. Ooo, that bottle is eaaasy on the eyes! I really need to update my fragrance situation this month and I'll definitely give the Stella fragrances a peek ;)

    www.lilting-grace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the comment.
      I agree the ombre bottle is stunning and the summer ones are cute too!

      Delete
  2. Stella is one of my all-time favourite fragrances! Will have to check out her latest summer version :)

    -Jen

    www.vibrantbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. looks awesome dear :) xx
    www.ambifashion.com

    ReplyDelete