Monday, December 30, 2013

The best products of 2013

From new beauty products to downright beautiful collections these are my favourites products of 2013.

Bourjois Healthy Mix Serum Foundation

When my beloved Chanel Pro Lumiere got discontinued a couple of years ago I thought I would never find anything to replace it. I am happy to say Healthy Mix Serum has! Not only are the two very similar but also at less then half the price with more pale shades to choose from this is definitely my all time favorite. I would describe this foundation as a hydrating gel that gives a natural luminous glow. I highly recommend this if you have dry skin.

Essence Extreme Crazy Volume Mascara
Yes another discovery made this year and something I blog about every week. For 3.99 this beats department store mascaras right out of the water. This makes your lash’s look long and curly and overall pretty darn amazing. I can go on about this forever but if you haven’t tried this out yet, do!

Chanel Powder De Signee
Best highlight I’ve ever tried it bums me out that it was a limited edition product thou. This highlight makes your cheeks glow in the most naturally flattering way. It’s the kind of high light where people stop you and ask you “did you do something new?” If you have this powder, I hope you are enjoying it because she’s a beauty.

Clarins Blue Orchid Oil
Yup, another no surprise here!
This has been a savior to my skin this year it has the magical ability to calm my skin irritated skin, moisturize my dry patches yet still not break me out. Clarins makes an oil forever skin type so there’s one for everyone!

Nuxe Reve De Meil
When I heard everyone talking about how amazing this balm it peaked my interest. But when I heard Lisa Eldrige use it in one of her YouTube videos it silicified my purchase. What I love about this balm is it’s not greasy, or slimy yet it leaves your lips super soft. I like to use this before bed and it’s something that’s become a part of my nighttime routine.

There are a ton of great releases this year and still so many I am dying to try. I would love to hear what are some of your favorites over the past year so feel free to leave a comment!

Thanks for reading,

Tanya

2 comments:

  1. Lovely picks! That Chanel powder looks incredible and you always tempt me with the Clarins Oil. Happy New Year! xo

    -Jen

    www.vibrantbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL sorry for the temptation.
      Thanks for the comment!
      Have a happy new year!

      Delete