Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Beauty Resolutions

I love spending new years relaxing at home, sharing memories with family and eating up a storm.  While my I try not to make new years resolutions per say I try to reflect and think about how I can make the next year better.  Organization is always on the top of the list but its something that I fail every year. So without getting too deep I thought I would share with you my beauty “resolutions” for 2014.

1.     Stop buying so much darn makeup
Let’s be honest, I have too much makeup! I’m sure most of you reading this can agree. While I love trying new things maybe getting suckered into my 6th tube of Baby lips isn’t a wise idea?
2.     Start drinking more water
I have dry skin and water apparently helps, who knew?
3.     Start a blogging agenda
I did this the last portion of last year. It just helps me get ideas out and also helps me plan when I am writing, taking pictures or posting.

Yup that is all, for some reason I have a feeling I will be struggling with number 1, but we can only try.

I hope each one of you beauties is having a fabulous new years day.
Feel free to leave a comment below I would love to know what your beauty resolutions are.
Thanks for reading!
Tanya


2 comments:

  1. I think all us makeup addicts can agree, we have a better chance of learning 6 different languages than sticking to the first one. I've made my beauty resolution to actually use the makeup I do own and not let anything go to waste.
    http://makeupmonster77.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thats a great resolution.
      Thanks for the comment.

      Delete