Monday, November 18, 2013

It’s Blush Week


I love blush so I thought it would be fun to do a whole blush week.
So with my first post I wanted to share with you my blush story.


So I use to absolutely hate blush. I think is was intimidated to be honest. While blush can look flattering it can also look terrifying if over applied. I remember one instance my mom begging me to wear blush because I looked way to pale. So I settled on a Too Faced pallet, which had 4 stunning eye shadows, some lip glosses and a blush. This blush changed my whole perspective. It was a soft dusty rose with a slight sheen and it was absolutely stunning. Eventually this blush hit pan and the pallet was discounted. Since then I feel like I have been a wild goose chase to 1. Track this pallet down and 2. Find a dupe. So I guess you can say I am a blush addict at this point. I love trying new formulas and different brands. I love it all!
 
Expect some more blush posts this week.
Thanks for reading.
Feel free to leave a comment I would love to know what your favorite blushes are!

Tanya

2 comments:

  1. It looks like you have a ton of great blushes. My favorite are cheek stains, do
    you have any to recommend?

    Laila | Townhouse Palette

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for leaving a comment.
    I think Benefit does some great cheek tints, I really like the benetint personally.
    Also Tarte Cheek tints are great if you have drier skin because they're fairly moisturizing!

    ReplyDelete