Sunday, September 8, 2013

Laid-back Sunday




I hit 1000 page views this week, which is a huge accomplishment for me. It’s great to know that people are reading my posts and leaving comments. I have had lots of fun over the past couple of month’s blogging and would just like to send a huge thanks to each and every one of you.

Okay back to the topic on hand... laid back Sunday. 


My day has been super chill I started off the day by doing a little cleaning, then Jay and I went to 
a local cafe for lunch. I love wearing yoga pants on days like this and tend not to wear makeup, 
but my face has been super crazy as of late so I just had to wear a little makeup.
When my skin get’s crazy this basically means my chin get’s super oily, yet the other parts of my face break into red irritated dry patches. So I always start days like these using Avenes Soothing serum. I love Avene products because they work so well with my skin. Next I added some NARS Sheer Glow to the center of my face basically just hiding all those nasty bumps on my chin. I must admit NARS sheer glow is not really sheer or glowy (at least not to me) I would say it’s a lightweight medium to full coverage foundation with a natural finish. With that being said it offers enough coverage but doesn’t cling on to dry areas like some heavier coverage foundations. Next I added some MAC Painterly Paint Pot to the eyes and finished with my Essence I Love Extreme Crazy Volume Mascara. These two items are probably the quickest and simplest eye look ever. Next I put some Hard Candy Baked Blush in Living Doll to the apples of my cheeks. I like this blush and it’s one of those products that whenever I put on I ask myself “why don’t I use this more?” I finish up this speedy look by adding some L’oreal Colorriche in Cardinal Plume to the lips. I blogged about this in my first haul and I really like it! I find it way more balm like then the Revlon Lip Butters which I really like, because it doesn’t feel like product is sliding all over my face.
And that it my laid back Sunday makeup!


If you noticed in the background there is a Food and Drink magazine which I plan to spend the rest of the afternoon reading. If you’re from Ontario I highly recommend you going to pick one up at LCBO (they’re completely free!). If you’re not from Ontario it’s a free magazine our alcohol store has that has great recipes and entertaining ideas.
Well thanks for reading and a big thanks for getting me to a 1000 views.

Hope you are having an amazing weekend,
Tanya

1 comment:

  1. So jealous of the Food & Drink magazine... Wish I could get it in Germany!

    Kate
    Kateberlinsays.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete