Friday, September 13, 2013

Fall Makeup Wardrobe



 First and far most I love fall. There’s something about the turning colors of leaves, pumpkin spice lattes and my birthday that makes me super excited for the season. Like most of us beauty nuts I have seasonal makeup changes, which means in the fall I tend to wear darker colors and heavier scents. Each year I return to my trusted favorites. So keep reading if you want to know what I am excited to use this fall!



Juliette Has a Gun, Lady Vengeance Perfume  

All I can say is this holy amazing rose. This might be one of my favorite fragrances of all time. It’s like a dark rose scent that has notes of vanilla and patchouli. I would definitely describe this as a modern take on a classic rose perfume. I tend to gravitate towards this one in the fall just because it’s a little heavy for warmer weather.  



Bath and Body Works Candle in Leaves

I buy a few of these at the start of every fall season, burn 1 and preserve the rest for special occasions. What makes this candle so epic (at least to me) is the sweet cinnamon scent mixed with tart apples and sweet berries. I’m actually smelling this candle as I type... and if you think I’m burning it NO, I’m actually just smelling it unlit, like to my face! Good candles will make you do crazy things, let me tell you!



NARS Sin Blush

When I start wearing darker lip products in the fall I find my cute pink blushes just don’t cut it anymore. If you’re pale NARS Sin is just the perfect golden plum to wear if you’re wearing a dark lip. The formula is this product is amazing all around an amazing product.



Chanel Caractere Lipstick

This is like a dusty rose shade that is dark enough to add definition yet subtle enough to not over power your look. I look forward to wearing this amazing color to work in the upcoming months.



Chanel Black Cherry Glossimer

This is a new one to my collection. I like that applied lightly this looks like a stain yet you can apply it heavily to get a very opaque look. This just seems like a multipurpose product I can throw into my purse and wear day or night. 




Illamasqua Scarab

I’ve blogged about this years ago (one of my first posts) and I still love this. I am very attracted to metallic black reds like this, but I find the Illamasqua has the best application and unique hint of green. I can’t wait for the weather to cool a little more so I can start wearing this.



YSL  Volupte Sheer Candy Lipstick Mouth Watering Berry

Last but certainly not least I can’t wait to start wearing YSL’s Sheer Candy in Mouth Watering Berry. Unfortunately I am almost done my tube of this. All I can say is this gives you that amazingly stained sort of look, but without that dry discomfort. I must say this has to be one of my favorite lip sticks ever.

Random reflection** it even makes an amazing blush**



Well those are some products I can’t wait to wear over the next few months.

What are some products you look forward to wearing? Leave a comment I would love to hear.



Thank you for reading,

Tanya

No comments:

Post a Comment