Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Fall Lipstick Love



In the fall and spring is when I usually completely change my makeup. I like to transform my tinted foundations and pink lipsticks for darker lipsticks and plum toned blushes. Personally I love lipstick and in the fall and winter is when I really get good use out of some of my favorites. So without further ado I wanted to share with you some of my favorite fall lipsticks.

YSL Sheer Candy in Mouth Watering Berry
This is one of my favorite lipstick colors... and I’m talking about of all time ladies! This has a great such a beautiful berry stained look that is absolutely incredible. I love that this one has no shimmer because it feels smooth on the lips. Interesting fact but these babies have hyaluronic acid which make them incredibly moisturizing and conditioning. Unfortunately I’m almost finished my tube and although I’m not looking forward to shelling out the ridiculous amount of money these cost I know I will because in my eyes they are definitely worth it.  

Revlon Lip Butter in Raspberry Pie
This is a beautiful med toned raspberry pink shade that is incredibly wearable. I love to wear pinks in the summer, so for me a darker pink makes an easy transition color between seasons. I find that Revlon Lip Butters have a similar consistency as the Dior Lip Addict lipsticks, and for a fraction of the price it makes them a fantastic deal. But back to Raspberry Pie it’s a definite must for the fall.

Chanel Charactere
Holy moly I love this color and I can already sense this is going to be a color I reach for a lot this season. I’ve talked about this before in my Fall Makeup Wardrobe post, but basically this is a dusty rose that balances between dark and natural. Which means you can create a look using this, yet you won’t overthrow a dramatic eye look by wearing this color either.

Chanel Gabrielle
This is one of those online cult lipsticks that I got persuaded to buy. Since then my mom has bought it, my friends have bought it ... and for one good reason it’s a great shade of red. Unlike other reds I own I find Gabrielle is the easiest to wear, because of the flattering color and it doesn’t smear. This is a great color for any season but I honestly gravitate towards this in colder months.

Guerlain Shine Automatique in Rose Ponpom
Over the Christmas last year I used hal

f of this in a span of three weeks. I swore to myself that I would not touch this until fall and here I am, ready.
Sorry to sound creepy... I’m just excited!
And that just made everything sound worse so back to the topic on hand!
This is a shimmery sheer rose that is great to swipe on your lips for a little color. If you like the feel of Chanel Rouge Coco Shines you would like the consistency of these and might want to check them out.
Chanel Charactere, Chanel Gabrielle, YSL Mouthwatering Berry, Guerlain Rose Ponpom & Revlon Raspberry Pie

I would love to try out some drug store lipsticks let me know what your suggestions are.
Thanks for reading ladies and have a great night,
Tanya

No comments:

Post a Comment