Saturday, August 31, 2013

C.O Bigelow 1 Hit 1 Miss




You fall in love with a fabulous product. After years and many empty bottles you decide to try out another product from the same line because it has to be good, right? After so much anticipation and build up you finally get to use the new product only to realize the new stuff is shit.

 After a long day of running around and even going to a first birthday party I was more the ready to come home for some R&R. Little did I know!


C.O Bigelow Mentha Body Buffer
I had such high expectations for this. I thought this would be a spa in a tube and couldn’t wait to feel minty clean.
If you notice in the picture this bottle looks haggard, that is because the product doesn’t come out of the tube. For some reason the sugar is too thick to get out of the nozzle. This might be a life changing product but it sucks that I will have to cut this tube open to get at it, especially because it is brand new. I’m not sure if anyone would find this frustrating as I did but all I know is I will be sticking to my Biotherm scrub from now on.

Okay let’s finish off with happy memories.

C.O Bigelow Mentha Foot Cream
I have been using this foot cream for years now. I love that this “cream” is more like a gel so it absorbs quickly into the skin without making your feet greasy. The second thing I adore is the tingly feeling it gives. There’s just something about this product that makes you feel so relaxed, fresh and rested. If you work on your feet or just need a really good rest try this out you will not be disappointed.


Let me know what are some of your favorite scrubs or if you’ve has the same problem?
I would love to hear what you think.

Thanks for reading,
Tanya

No comments:

Post a Comment