Tuesday, June 13, 2017

Tata Harper Purifying Mask Review

The last time I tried a Tata product I had a magical experience. Yes, I’m fully aware that this is one bold of a statement. However Tata’s Regenerating Cleanser (review here) is so good and so immediately effective that it gives you that healthy skin glow even within the first use. Tata’s products are 100% natural and non-toxic, 100% of the time. It’s the kind of range that is natural but without a doubt the textures, the scents and the results are complete luxury. So today I’m back with my second Tata review, so without any more chit chat let’s get started.

The Purifying Mask is a clay mask and before you start thinking purifying must mean ‘oily skin types’, this mask is actually intended to fight visible signs of aging and is intended for all skin types. Tata’s website claims that this mask ‘tackles visible signs of aging causes by environmental stressors’ and it does this by ‘purging build up and impurities’.

The first ingredient to this mask is aloe and I have to say I whole hearted love that. Aloe is perfect at calming redness to soothing really irritated skin. It also has the benefit of being suitable for every skin type and (my favourites thing) feeling really refreshing too. The next notable ingredients are healing arnica, hydrating calendula and antioxidant rich prickly pear extract. However my favourite component has to be brown algae. Brown algae naturally encourages the skin to develop collagen, promotes moisture retention, has anti-bacterial benefits and purifies the skin… it’s more or less a superfood for your skin.

Even after one use I noticed my skin looking more even toned, refreshed and hydrated. Unlike most clay masks Tata’s Purifying Mask feels undeniably refreshing, making it the perfect  skincare option for hot summer days (for even for kissed skin). The ingredients of this mask are well thought out, suitable for every skin type and non-toxic. The feel of the mask is luxurious, the scent is heavenly and the weighted pot happens to fit ever so nicely in the palm of your skin. If you were have dry skin, sunburnt skin, acne or if your skin just needs a little extra TLC Ta ta’s Harper’s Purifying Mask is the perfect SOS mask to keep on hand.  If you get a change to visit a Sephora store or Tata Harper counter, I can’t recommend the Purifying Mask enough!


2 comments:

  1. I've heard a ton of great things about this brand! Glad you loved this one. I need to give it a try!

    Nicole | The Glam Surge

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tata Harper is skincare goals, I need the whole line. Tried the clarifying moisturizer and fell in love... Everyone has amazing things to say about this brand! Glad you loved it too. xo- Lauren Will | Laurens Lip Glossary

    ReplyDelete