Sunday, April 23, 2017

The Ordinary Hyaluronic Acid 2% + B5

Hyaluronic acid is an excellent skincare ingredient. This miracle humectant helps keep the skin stay plumed and hydrated. It does this by holding 1000 times its weight in water. The best part is since hyaluronic acid is a naturally occurring ingredient everyone can seek benefit from this wonder. At one point hyaluronic acid was cutting edge, however these days this ingredient is just old news…

I say that with the upmost respect, because it’s one of my favourite skin care ingredients. I love it! My skin loves it! Where am I going with this? What I’m trying to say is I adore this ingredient, but since it’s old technology I would never spurge on a serum that just featured hyaluronic acid alone. The crazy thing is some product’s that feature hyaluronic acid sell for well over the $100.00 mark. So for those about to spurge and want to save look no further then The Ordinary. 

The Ordinary Hyaluronic Acid 2% + B5 gives you 3 different forums of hylauronic acid, each at three different molecular weights. Meaning this is going to give multi-depth hydration and really plump up your skin. The formula also features vitamin B5, which is an excellent moisturizer too. Now I will say this formula isn’t as refined as some hyaluronic acid skin care I’ve tried. You won’t get that beautiful slip, luscious scent or pretty packaging, but what you are getting is a product that works just as good. On my dehydrated, dry skin I noticed an almost immediate difference. Less then a latte at Starbucks you need to give this $6.80 skincare treat a try.

No comments:

Post a Comment