Thursday, March 9, 2017

The Ordinary Natural Moisturizing Factors Review

Lately I have been trying out some products from The Ordinary and I have to say they have changed the way I look at skincare. I would even as far as to say these products will change the skincare industry. The Ordinary Range features products that offers familiar technology, but at a fraction of the price. Meaning this line isn’t meant to be cutting edge, but the formulas are effective and fairly priced. Clinically tested formula’s, inexpensive prices, no nasty ingredients and no BS marketing tactics this is the kind of mission statement I wish more brands had. 

I love The Ordinary range, however my first experiences with Deciem (The Ordinary’s mother company) were not the greatest. Back in the day I was testing their hair removal serum. Between you I found this product hair removal serum slightly on the confusing side. Now three years later, I am happy to report there is nothing confusing about Deciem’s, The Ordinary range it’s just straight forward respectable skincare products. Over the past couple of months I’ve tried a few things about Deciem and the truth is I don’t have a single bad thing to say. 

… I can seriously talk all day. So let’s start my chain of Ordinary reviews with one of my favourite products thus far Natural Moisturizing Factors + HA. 

Natural Moisturizing Factors (NMF) is a simple moisturizer. This product aims at keeping the outer layer of skin protected and hydrated. This product despite being simple contains everything your skin needs this including 11 plumping amino acids, nourishing fatty acids and hydrating hyaluronic acid. The overall result is a moisturizer that really locks in moisture, but doesn't feel greasy or heavy. In fact this moisturizer is vegan, paraben free, fragrance free, oil free, cruelty free and the handy plastic tube makes it portable and sanitary.

So how much does this handy moisturizer cost? $5.90 Yes people this moisturizer happens to be one of the best beauty deals I've ever seen. In comparison to other moisturizers I've tried this bargain moisturizer holds it own. Perfect for most skin types including dry, sensitive and acne prone skin I can't recommend this enough. So if you were on the market for a product that has cutting edge technology this might not be for you. However if you needed a really good moisturizer, that works you need to stop what your doing and get this now. 

$5.90 and can be bought here



No comments:

Post a Comment