Wednesday, October 19, 2016

Eminence Neroli Age Corrective Hydrating Mist Review

I have always loved facial mists, but 2016 for me has been the year I have become obsessed with them. Thus far I have ventured to the world of makeup setting sprays, refreshing aerosol mists and had my far share of hydrating mist showers. Despite my misty experiences I have yet to explore the world of anti-aging mists. With there affordable prices and chemical free formulas I thought why not try with Eminence's Neroli Age Corrective Hydrating mist.

I would never judge a product by it's scent, but I also just want to throw out there Eminence products smell freaking amazing. One of my favourite scented products is there Firm Skin Acai Cleanser (review here), which smells like yummy berry smoothie! Neroli Age Corrective mist smells like honeyed citrus, with a hint of floral. If your a fan of Neroli scents things you with without a doubt love this. Again I'm not saying you should by skincare based on scent, but lovely scent products always make the experience that much more special.

In my humble opinion when it comes to skincare formula is everything, And the formula of the Neroli Age Corrective Hydrating Mist is banging! If you looking for hydrating the addition of coconut milk has you covered. In addition this also has hydrating Neroli oil and coconut water too. Next this mist Swiss Green Apple Steam Cell's. This rejuvenating ingredient promotes on strengthening cells and delays signs of aging. However my favourite ingredient is the addition of a Eminence's unique natural retinol complex. Like a retinol this blend of natural ingredients helps increase cellular turnover but unlike a retinol it doesn't cause irritation. A large dose of hydration, increased cell strength and a natural retinol alternative Neroli Age Corrective Hydration Mist uses the trifecta approach to amazing looking skin.

Scent, formula, the only thing missing is texture. I will say in comparison to other facial mists this is quite thick. Which means I prefer to use this as a toner rather then a makeup setting spray. I mean in all reality you could use this to set your makeup, but to get the most of all the ingredients I highly recommend getting is as close to your skin as possible. In comparison MAC's very fine Fix + the Eminence applies just as evenly, but slightly more on the wet side of things.

The scent, the ingredients Eminence Neroli Age Corrective Hydrating Mist is one heck of a mist. If you were looking in adding age fighting touch to your routine or an extra boost of hydration I can't recommend this product enough. Reigning number one in the anti-aging mist department I am obsessed with the Eminence Neroli Age Corrective Hydrating.

No comments:

Post a Comment