Tuesday, May 3, 2016

April Favourites

We went from snow storms to summer like weather in two weeks... its been crazy here in Canada. I realize this isn't a weather blog, however nothing effects my beauty favourites more then the change of seasons. So with the forecast all over the place here is my very manic list of favourites. 

c.Booth Vanilla Bean Clean Range 
The ingredients, the scent, the price this body care should be on everyone's must have list. The scent is very similar to the La Vanilla, Pure Vanilla.  I would even go as far as saying shower gel is one of the best I've ever tried. The lotion is really nice too. It's the kind of lotion that you can easily slap without the worry of feeling to greasy. Hands down one of my favourite discoveries this year! You can read my whole review here

Guerlain Nail Polish in Rouge D'enfer 
Going back to the weather... some blogs this month are featuring some beautiful summer nail colours.  Maybe it's just me, but it just feels wrong to wear a tropical coral during a winter blizzard. So my go to is a recently has been the classic red, Rouge D'enfer. The quality of this polish blows me away, it's opaque, creamy and just a joy to apply. In addition the formula is shiny and lasts for days without chipping. If you were looking for a true, classic, red that you can wear all year the Guerlain D'enfer is an excellent, excellent choice. 

Clarins UV Plus HP SPF 40 
Another month another Clarins product! 
When the days start to get longer and the days start to get warmer I make sure to wear an SPF everyday. I've tried many sun screen over the years and my by far favourite is this Clarins UV Plus HP. Not only does it provide ample sun protection, but it feels lightweight and non greasy even underneath makeup. 
Clarins has reformulated this and its now called UV Plus SPF 50... I've only tried the new version in stores, but it seems to be more or less the same (just with a higher SPF). If you've tried the reformulation let me know in the comment section. 

Femme Couture Monster Lash XXL
Last but definitely not least Monster Lash! I've never tried anything from this range before, but this mascara is really, really, really good. If you like long, curly, fluttery lashes that look fake you need to try this! I really want to do a full review of this product with pictures, because this is a product that definitely deserves some extra attention. 

What have been your favourites this month?! 





No comments:

Post a Comment