Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Acure Wrinkle Complex Review

Tata Harper's Purifying Cleanser made my skin instantly glow and Avene's Cold Cream immediately soothed my eczema. With that being said there are very few skincare products that stop me dead in my tracks. New to the instant gratification list is Acure's Radical Wrinkle Complex!

What is Radical Wrinkle Complex?
Acure claims this treatment repairs fine lines, fights wrinkles and promotes new cell growth. In other words it claims to do what every other anti-aging product claims. The difference between this and other products  (I kid you not) is this is a face lift in a tube. This powerful cream contains a handful of antioxidants and moisturizers that help protect and hydrate the skin throughout the day. Radical Wrinkle Complex also contains Chlorella which helps protect elastin fibbers in the skin. The ingredient list (see here) contains no nasties and dare I say it's downright impressive! 

When I first applied this I looked at myself and had that holy crap moment. Immediately I noticed fine lines around my eyes were filled and my face felt firmer. Honestly my face looked skinnier, is that even possible?  The consistency of this treatment is cream-like with a slight tack to it. Some how while giving this product the full test I ended up using this as a makeup primer and damn ladies... back off Chanel, Makeup Forever or any other high end primer I've ever tried, because this is hands down the best. Radical Wrinkle Complex has some seriously good anti-aging skincare benefits, instantly firms the face and because of the tacky finish it also happens to increase the longevity of your makeup too.  

So what does a product that fills in lines and firms your face instantly go for these days? $200? $100? Try $24.99 and available at your Target! Whether your using this product before your moisturizer, as a moisturizer or even as makeup primer the Radical Wrinkle Complex simply makes skin look amazing. So ladies if your looking instant skincare gratification the Acure Radical Wrinkle Complex is worth a try. 

No comments:

Post a Comment