Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Lady Vengeance

I don’t talk about perfume often, but when I saw my favourite perfume being sold at Sephora I thought it might be worth the mention. Introducing Juliet has a Gun, Lady Vengeance… . 
Many rose perfumes remind me of summer dresses, Lady Vengeance reminds me of leather corsets and 6” high heels.  With notes of rose, patchouli and vanilla this hits you like no other rose perfume. In other words, this is one slutty rose fragrance that isn’t for the faint of heart. 

This perfume opens with a strong dose of dark rose and earthy patchouli. These two notes work together to create a scent that is both romantic, yet ever so bad-ass at the same time. Eventually this punch of dreamy danger fades as notes of vanilla and musk start to arise. The overall effect of Lady Vengeance is liquid, approachable sexy confidence bottled.

 At first I was only able to get this at high end department stores. Things got worse once those stores stopped carrying this. This basically forced me to purchase from EBay, which thankfully always worked out fine even though bottles were sometimes scarce. However now I am happy to say that this is available at Sephora. I highly recommend you guys to go give this a try, but be cautions this perfume will make you buy a whip, wear all leather and take no bullshit from no one… OR you can be like me wearing yoga pants and a comfy tee just enjoying the glory that is Lady Vengeance.
Whatever you choose give this scent a try!

2 comments:

  1. Ooh, this sounds like my kind of fragrance! Sweet, spicy, and sexy. I'll have to check it out! xo

    -Jen

    www.vibrantbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete