Saturday, May 23, 2015

Dior Nude BB Cream Review

I am way late to the BB party, but dare I say the party was rather unwelcoming. Many American BB creams I found too dark, while the Asian BB’s I found too yellow. There was also a disastrous run in with a grey tinted BB cream from Korea, which I have to wholeheartedly say it looked terrifying. So while all these praises for BB creams across the globe were in full swing I unfortunately missed out… Until now!

What enticed me about the Dior BB cream was the shade range. Unlike most “one colour fits most” BB creams the Dior range boasts 4 shades. In comparison to vast foundation ranges this might not seem like a lot but for a BB cream I would say most people can find there perfect shade within the collection. I picked up the 001-light shade and although it looks a touch too pink in the tube it blends flawlessly into the skin.

Dior claims that this BB should feel fresh and airy on the skin and I am happy to report it does. The weightless formula feels so light on the skin that you won’t even notice it’s there. This makes the Dior BB cream an excellent choice for the upcoming hot summer months. On the other hand this is also a great option for those who just can’t stand the feel a traditional foundation.

If you couldn’t tell, I really really like this BB cream. The formula itself boasts the skincare benefits of hydrating floral water and antioxidants. Yes, I will say I wish this had a higher SPF, but I will happily take the SPF of 10 then nothing at all. I also really love how this smooths over the skin with ease and adds a decent amount of coverage too.  As for the finish this is somewhere between matte and luminous, but it most looks like natural bare skin. Between the finish, skincare qualities, SPF, bendability and coverage this is already becoming a summer must have. If you’ve yet to jump on the BB train I highly suggest giving the Dior Nude BB a try.

1 comment:

  1. I've heard great things about this one! Glad the shade and formula are working so well for you :)

    -Jen

    www.vibrantbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete