Wednesday, April 1, 2015

March Favorites

The weather is warmer and the tulips are out… spring is here people. I’m not sure if it’s due to the longer days or the change of temperature, but there is a certain energy that arises when spring comes. My newly found liveliness comes with some amazing favorites this month, so without further ado let’s get started.

First Aid Beauty Sleeping Cream 
Winter makes my skin dry, but it’s that in-between seasons that makes my skin sensitive. Not sure if anyone else has this problem? This night cream is hydrating, anti-aging and has soothing properties to it too. In a nutshell that is pretty much everything my skin needs right now. Again I did a complete review here if you interested in hearing more about this night cream.

Marc Jacobs Sculpting Foundation Brush
Really good foundation brushes are expensive, but after going through many inexpensive brushes it was time for the investment. I went back and forth on a few different brushes, but eventually settled on the Marc Jacobs Sculpting Brush…. Holy damn people! With its slanted tip, this brush is very different then the buffing brushes I had been using.  With that being said, it blends in foundation like a dream, the bristles are baby soft, but more importantly downright pleasure to use.

Benefit Roller Lash Mascara
This mascara makes my lashes longer and curlier than any other mascara I’ve ever tried. I am also happy to report that even after a month I still continue to look forward to using this each day. To see my full review and pictures click here.

Dior Lip Maximizer
About three weeks ago I took a huge sip of boiling hot tea… my lips haven’t been the same since. Now into the peeling stage (over-share, I know) I have craved something hydrating, but has that cooling tingle, and a glossy finish… and so we have Dior’s Lip Maximizer!
The problem with some lip balms is while the hydrate they can actually make your lips look drier than they were previously. On the other hand glossy finishes tend to mask really chapped lips and complications that come with it.


Dry Shampoo
I turned a new page to my hair care routine this month and finally decided to comment to washing my hair less. The secret to washing your hair less is dry shampoo and I have two favorites this month. First and my ultimate favorite is the Klorane Dry Shampoo. I consider the Klorane my “fancy” dry shampoo, I mainly reserve for week days. My second favorite is the wallet friendly Dove Dry Shampoo, which is my weekend hair pick me up. Both are good, I happen to like the finish of the Klorane slightly better than the Dove.

What products have you been loving this March?  leave me a comment!

6 comments:

  1. hot damn I can't resist Marc Jacob's brushes for much longer! They look soooo nice!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are really really nice ...there large powder blush has been tempting me too!

      Delete
  2. Nice picks! I am so tempted by the new BeneFit mascara- have heard nothing but good things :)

    -Jen

    www.vibrantbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete