Sunday, April 19, 2015

3 Products For a Soothing Sleep

I'm sure I'm not alone when I say this but, sunday night is my unofficial relaxing time. And this particular Sunday is no exception to the rule. In search of some relaxation I headed right for my beauty stash and selected some of my favourite sleep inducing, relaxing products. So before I doze of to dream-ville here are my top 3 relaxing products for a sunday evening. 

Bath and Body Works Sleep Vanilla Lavender Pillow Mist 
For years the Sleep Vanilla Lavender Body lotion has been my bedside must have. Surprisingly, even though I've repurchased the body lotion, I can wholeheartedly say I never noticed the pillow spray. Come to think about it maybe I thought it was a body spray! 
I am getting way off topic here, but what I am getting to is this pillow spray was an unexpected discovery. With the warm scent of vanilla and the calming scent of lavender, in seconds this transforms your bed into a relaxing, sleep inducing retreat. 

Sanctuary Sleep Restoring Body Elixir 
I adore beauty oils and I also happen to love sleeping, which kind of makes this perfect combination. With notes of patchouli, frankincense and ylang ylang this earthy product is a stunning night time must have. If your not into the typical night time lavender scents Sanctuary's Sleep range might just be what your looking for. 

FAB Ultra Repair Hydra- Firm Sleeping Cream 
A gentle, firming, moisturizing night cream is the perfect way to finish any evening beauty routine. Plus there is also something very graifiying about slathering yourself with a thick cream and waking up with super soft skin.  I have been going on about this cream for over a month now and even have a full in-depth review here

A quick, easy, sleep ready beauty routine is what I am all about tonight. Before I sleep off to dream world I would love to know what some of your favourite relaxing, sleepy beauty products are! 

No comments:

Post a Comment