Sunday, May 11, 2014

Mother’s Day


Some people do brunch and others bring their mothers flowers. However, for shopaholics like my mom and I a shopping adventure to celebrate Mother’s Day has always been our unwritten tradition.
So I thought I would do a day in the life post and show you what we got up to last weekend.

So I started off by giving my mom her little “gift” the first thing in the morning. It was a tumbler so I thought why not give it to her so she can use is right away? I got these at Chapters they are so adorable I had to resist the temptation to buy one for myself.

So with coffees in our thermos’s we headed to do some shopping.
Our first shop was the Klorane Pop-Up counter. After been turned into a Klorane hair care nutso we wanted to check out the pop-up counter and take advantage of the perks. The ladies were absolutely adorable who worked there and have converted both my mom and I into Date Leave- In Hair Cream enthusiasts. The scent of this is like a Chai Tea late it is absolutely amazing.

From there we shopped until we started getting hangery.
Which I’m sure everyone knows is angry-hungry, so food was needed asap. We went out for some Ramen and Sushi in which I had every intention to take a picture of except I was so hungry I forgot. I did however take a picture of half full Fraps. Again my mind does not think pictures when it comes to food or drink. 


There you have it that was my Mother’s day celebration. I would like to thank my Mother for splitting her Dumplings with me, not killing me in her hangry fits of rage (kidding), making sure my camera always has its lens protector on, but sincerely just for an amazing day. For any mothers reading this I wish you the happiest of mother’s days.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you too had a wonderful Mother's Day! Few things are better than shopping and coffee :)

    -Jen

    www.vibrantbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete