Thursday, May 22, 2014

Korean Beauty Haul

Over the past weekend I did some unexpected shopping.
All these “unexpected hauls” have made me realize how much of an impulsive shopper I am. Self-reflections aside I went to Pacific Mall over the weekend for a little shopping. For non-Toronto locals this is an Asian mall located just outside of the City. If you are in the area do check it out it’s unlike any shopping mall I’ve ever been too. So what does a beauty junkie do in an Asian mall? Buy Asian Beauty products of course. In specifically products from The Face Shop!
I must warn you this isn’t a huge haul, but my excitement level is at a 10 nonetheless.

Mango Seed Cleansing Butter
I have wanted to try a cleansing balm for a while now (fact 1)
I want get on the double cleanse bandwagon (fact 2)
So with that in mind and my love for mango's (fact 3) I knew I had to get the Mango Seed Cleansing Butter. I have used this once and so far I can tell you it has the consistency of butter and smells amazing. This rich cleansing butter has a long list of hydrating ingredients like carrot, cacao, and mango extract and for $11 it seemed like a great buy.

Hyaluronic Acid Face Mask
This is my first experience with a sheet mask so besides looking horrifying I was overall really liked it. It wasn’t irritating, wasn’t greasy and left my skin looking notably better. This mask cost $2.50 and well worth the price in my humble opinion. 


Design My Brow
I am so excited about this brow pencil! Years ago I tried another slanted eye pencil that cost significantly more, I am hoping for a dupe here is what I am getting too.
Recently I have been quite lazy at filling in my brows; I am hoping this will be a one-stop shop for me. This eyebrow pencil set me back $4.00


Prices at The Face Shop were very reasonable in general.

Cotton Swabs
Here is something I never thought I would be talking about on here cotton buds.
The French cotton swabs on wooden sticks are a cult like must have.
But let’s keep things real here …I can’t justify spending 3.00 plus shipping on 100 French cotton swabs!
So when I saw The Face Shops at $1.00 for 300 I thought it was well worth the try.


Have you tried anything from The Face Shop let me know in the comments section!

4 comments:

  1. Great haul! I've been so excited that there's a Face Shop in the Eaton Centre now. Have picked up a few goodies myself! Will be interested to hear your thoughts on the cleansing butter. Have a great weekend, Tanya! xo

    -Jen

    www.vibrantbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Will let you know thanks for the comment :)

      Delete
  2. They opened one at Bramalea City Centre where Fruits and Passions use to be! Thanks for the tips going to def try some of these products out!

    ReplyDelete