Thursday, April 24, 2014

Finding Sanctuary

This is kind of a random ramble, but I can’t handle my excitement and we are all friends, right? I used the Sanctuary dry oil habitually for 2 years. No lie I loved the moisturizing qualities, the sheen but especially the scent. However it wasn’t until I couldn’t find it anymore that I realized how much I missed it. So on a midnight trip to Shoppers I was surprised and excited to see the gift sets there. Granted my beloved dry oil wasn’t there but I was thrilled nonetheless.

First off the scent of Sanctuary smells like a spicy oriental fragrance but ever so fresh. It’s the kind of scent that compliments any perfume without being over bearing. If you’ve tried it I’m sure you will remember it.


I settled to with the gift set with the hand cream, just because I’m a sucker for hand creams. In theory I should have bought the bigger gift set because it was great value for the money. But nonetheless hand creams are always a good choice.
So while I am still selling myself on this hand cream gift set I just wanted to share my excitement. Now on that continuous hunt to find that dry oil!

Have you tried Sanctuary? Leave me a comment!

1 comment:

  1. This is the first time I hear of this brand. I guess it's not available in Europe. Like so many awesome brands :-(

    ReplyDelete