Saturday, April 19, 2014

Easter Essentials

First off I can’t believe Easter is already here. Now into spring the weather is getting warmer so with that being said I welcome it with open arms. Without even knowing it every Easter there is a hand full of things that I gravitate to.
 So here are my Easter must haves.

Cadbury Mini Eggs
Back in the day you could only get these around Easter time, how times have changed. Sure you can now get these all year but I habitually only purchase them around Easter.
There cute pa

stel candy colored shells and delicious chocolate inside… yummy!

Pastel Nail Polish
Last year a rocked multi colored pastel nails. This year I’m going for Illamasqua’s Fragile nail polish. Which looks identical to a robins egg. Itble opinion.

Glowy Skin
Coming out of winter my skin is looking rather blah! To boost up the radiance factor I like to wear a highlight. The one I love to wear on special occasions but hate talking about is the Chanel Poudre Signee. Unfortunately this has since been discontinued but to sum it up it’s a golden pinkish highlight powder. This highlighter is not metallic nor is it overly frosty I must say it looks very 
convincing. 


Pastel Nail Polish
Last year a rocked multi colored pastel nails. This year I’m going for Illamasqua’s Fragile nail polish. Which looks identical to a robins egg. It is the perfect spring time/ Easter nail polish ever, in my humble opinion.


Pop of Color

For just about every other holiday I can get by, by wearing all black. Not so much for Easter! So to look a little festive without looking like a cotton candy machine threw up on me I like to add a pop of color. I plan on wearing my pinky coral bird scarf paired with a beige long sleeve top and some black jeans.

Of course along with the listed things up top, family, good food and good conversation are always obvious essentials too. So ladies what ever you are doing/celebrating this weekend I wish you all a great holiday!


5 comments:

  1. Perfect picks! The Illamasqua speckled polishes are so much fun! Happy Easter! xo

    -Jen

    www.vibrantbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I might pick up the purple one it's really cute!

      Delete
  2. I am obsessed with Cadbury's Mini Eggs too! Happy easter :) xx

    A Little Treat | Beauty & Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the look of that Illamasqua nail polish, its gorgeous!

    I have an INTERNATINAL GIVEAWAY for a $500 shopping spree on my blog, hope you will enter...
    http://beautyandlifestylehunter.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete