Saturday, March 15, 2014

Clarins Natural Lip Perfector

There are certain lip products that I polish off like no bodies business, like the famous Dior Addict Lip Glow and my personal favourite Guerlain Shine Automatique. Clarins Lip Perfector is a product that falls into this category. I polished one of these last summer and I’m not going to lie I’ve been thinking about it ever since.
So what is it that makes these so amazing you ask? 
Firstly if you’re thinking this is a liquid lipstick your wrong. 
It’s kind of a moisturizing balmy texture with the shine qualities of a lip-gloss.I can reassure you this isn’t as sticky as a gloss, but isn’t as thin as a lip balm either.
I’m rambling about texture right now aren’t I? Basically, it’s the best of both worlds.
As for color payoff it’s subtler than a tinted lip balm. Making it a very friendly lip product to use when in a rush!
The taste and smell are latterly the cherry on top of the cake. Sweet vanilla all the way! It’s not too chemically, actually this is what makes me re apply every 10 minutes I love the taste.
The product has it all, functional packaging, a sweet sent, a slanted doe foot applicator, a delicious scent, smooth texture, ease of application to the cute color pay off.

There’s no way to put it except that I’m absolutely obsessed.

4 comments:

  1. I've heard so many good things about these! I'll have to check them out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They really are a great product.
      I want to try the raspberry colour next!

      Delete
  2. I've heard such great things about these! Glad you're loving them too. The scent sounds so nice! xo

    -Jen

    www.vibrantbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL the sent the taste is really good too.
      I'm not going to lie I have a tendency to eat this off my lips!

      Delete