Tuesday, February 4, 2014

A Thing For Spring





Dearest winter can you please be on your way! I’m not sure if it’s the constant driving in crap weather or the minus 40-degree weather we’ve been experiencing, but I’m getting over it. It’s not even enjoyable cold its literally gut wrenchingly cold outside. So with spring just being around the corner I thought I would share some of my top springy makeup picks.

Essie Nice is Nice
There are pastel pinks and cute mint greens but nothing screams more spring to me then Essie’s Nice is Nice. This pastel lavender is a color that I gravitate to, it reminds me of cute Easter eggs and just looks absolutely adorable on.

Illamasqua Fragile
I contract my previous statement there’s another nail polish that screams spring to me and it’s Illamasqua Fragile. The cute pale blue and black dots look like a robins egg, its absolutely adorable! It also kind of reminds me of Cadbury Mini Eggs, which remind me of Easter chocolate baskets.
Now I’m hungry for chocolate!
Usually I tend to stay away from glitter polishes mainly because I hate taking them off. But Fragile is so cute and unique it’s worth the 10 min removal process.

Stilla’s Convertible color in Peony
It’s almost cream blush season! I will be kicking up the start with this blush. Peony is a dusty rose color; it blends into your cheeks like a breeze and lasts all day. It’s one of those products that look’s like a natural blush even on fair skin girls!
I got this cute, portable mini from Sephora (100 point perk) so keep your eye out for these.

Lancôme’s French Touch Lipstick
I don’t think you can get these anymore. But basically I’m excited to start wearing orange again. While I still lack the confidence to rock a full on orange lipstick, Lancôme’s provides sheer color with an orange tint.
Not going to lie the packaging of this lipstick is stunning!

Bourjois Poudre de Riz
A soft sheen powder with an ever so slight rosy undertone! While I’ve worn this in the winter I might get a little nuts over the spring and set my makeup with this.

I promise this will be my last rant on the freezing weather.
I’m sure the Canadians out there can agree the minus 30’s are painful!


I hope you lovely ladies are having a wonderful start of the week.

2 comments:

  1. Love that Essie nail polish, gorgeous! xo

    pearlsandsparkle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Springy picks! The Illamasqua speckled polishes are fab! xo

    -Jen

    www.vibrantbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete