Thursday, January 23, 2014

4 makeup products I love under $4!

 I love getting a good deal! So when I find something that works well and it’s inexpensive I use it for years and years to come. Some of these are old time favourites that I’ve been using for years others are recent discoveries over the previous year.
So keep reading if you want to know 4-makeup product’s I love under $4.

Essence Extreme Crazy Volume
Best mascara I’ve hands down tried EVER.
This mascara a discovery I made last year, since my first tube I’ve been genuinely happy with the quality and performance of this product. It a nice black formula that makes lashes appear long and voluminous, but without looking spidery or weird. The tube doesn’t dry out overnight and the slim wand makes it easy to apply. I love this stuff and I highly recommend it!
$3.99 Shoppers Drug Mart
the thin miracle wand!

ELF Professional Studio Eye Brow Kit
Another discovery made last year!
This kit comes with a medium brown powder and a darker wax shade. I like using this by mixing the two colors together. I often fill in my arch a bit darker then the rest of my brows; I find it looks more natural. Both products don’t smudge or fade thought the day like previous brow products I’ve tried. This is definitely one of the best brow products I’ve tried. If you see one of these you should definitely give it a go.
$3.00 Target

Maybelline Great Lash in Clear
I have been using this to set my eyebrows for years. It has a way of taming my brows but without making them look too stiff or too crunchy. Even on days where I don’t wear makeup I always grab my Great Lash to tame my crazy brows.  This is one of those products that I will continue to purchase for years to come.
$3.99 Amazon.com

Wet and Wild Color Icon Trio in Walking on Eggshells
Solid little pallet because each and every color performs brilliantly! My favorite from the three is the brown color but each shade is beautiful in it’s own right. The packing is light and small which makes this a perfect little pallet for traveling. My only dilemma about this is it makes me want to try more of the Color Icon’s.
$2.99 Wal-Mart


Well those are my top four under four dollar products. I would love to know what your favorites are so feel free to leave me a comment below. 

Thanks for reading,


Tanya

5 comments:

  1. I am definitely going to try the Essence mascara! Thanks for the recommendation ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great picks! Walking on Eggshells is one of my favourite budget buys too :)

    -Jen

    www.vibrantbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice choices! I love the Wet N Wild trio! (:

    ahintofbeauty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I still haven't tried out the ELF eyebrow kit!! I will have to pick one up the next time I'm at Target!

    Love your blog :)

    www.lilting-grace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I will be trying the Essence Mascara!

    ReplyDelete