Saturday, December 7, 2013

Give the gift of relaxation!


Let’s me honest ladies Christmas can be one heck of a stressful time. So one of my favorite gifts to give is relax inspired gifts. Sure you can do spa gift cards but I like to get a little personal and give relaxing inspired gift packages. So keep reading if you want to know what my relaxing gift package includes.

Bath and Body Care
This year I love the Aveda Beatifying set. This is a limited edition Aveda set that contains body oil, a luxurious body wash and a body lotion. All three products smell like rose, bergamot and lavender.  If you have no idea what those would smell like think …spa! All three products are amazing but the composition oil is the star of the show. This is definitely a great gift to give for anyone who is in need of a spa like escape and is on the top of my recommendation list. With that being said Bath and body works do a great aromatherapy line that with help achieve similar results.  They do excellent box sets too!

Candles
The second part of my kit is Candles, because burning a candle just gives the room a more relaxing vibe! What I like the most about giving candles is that you can purchase them at any price point (like anything in this gift guide). For more fancy options you can go for a Dyptique candle, which is on the top of my Christmas list this year. Or you can go for a more affordable price point candle like the bath and body works candles. One of my favorites is the Eucalyptus Mint scented candle.


A Throw
There is nothing nicer then on a cold winter day snuggling up to a nice warm throw. This is where my inner grandma comes out!
 One of my favorite places to get throws is Chatpers/indigo.ca not only are they soft and wash incredibly well but they also have excellent specials throughout the year.

I think these three gifts make a really nice set for any one in need of a relaxing escape. But what I really like about this is you can tailor it to the person your buying for and to your budget. And we all know Christmas can get super expensive!
Well that is everything today; hope you are having a great Saturday!

Tanya

5 comments:

  1. great post! would you like to follow eachother?
    xx
    daniella
    simplybeautifulelegant.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, what nice, cozy gift ideas! Love Aveda! xo

    -Jen

    www.vibrantbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. There composition oils are absolutely divine!
    I believe there less $30 ... such a good deal.
    Thanks for the comment!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have to admit, I don't like receiving those bath or body cream set thingys only because I have sensitive skin so most times I throw them out but I do love giving them. Weird, I know but I have valid reasons! Candles are also great too, I think in this day and age we're so stressed out and busy that gifts with the intention to pamper oneself have become their weight in gold! And you're right, their is so much out there you can always find something at your price point! Great post!

    SDMxx
    www.daringcoco.com
    WIN A $200 GIFT CARD TO NET-A-PORTER OR SHOPBOP! LAST DAY TO ENTER

    ReplyDelete