Wednesday, November 6, 2013

My Two Cents On Twilight Woods for Men


After using shower gels up that were more along the lines of lemon coconut or vanilla cupcake, it was time to let him have the next pick.
Right ladies??
Little did I know when picking up Twilight Woods for men it would soon become one of my favorites Bath and Body Fragrances.
This scent is a good balance between woodsy notes and musky notes. It smells masculine but without that cheap sporty aerosol body spray smell. This also lasts forever on my skin and pared with sweeter fragrance’s it’s heavenly.
Bath and Body Works soaps lather well and don’t dry out my skin. So if you’re in a Bath and Body Works and looking for a new shower gel you might want to check this one out.

Yes, kind of a random!
But thought I would share with you because I have literally been loving this.
So I dare more of you to venture to the men's side of bath and body.
Thanks for reading,

Tanya

No comments:

Post a Comment