Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Sample Overload



I tend to hold on to samples just “in case”, don’t ask me why because I couldn’t answer that to save my life. So while organizing my makeup collection it finally occurred to me that I’m going to have to either start using these or start giving some away.

So I thought I would report on some I’ve tried over the past week.


Clarins Beauty Flash Balm
I haven’t used a primer regularly in years so when I got a sample of the Beauty Flash Balm it hid in my sample collection for a couple of months. After reading so many an amazing reviews I decided to give this a try. All I can say is wow! This primer not only makes your makeup last forever and give a luminous finish but also magically firms your skin instantly. I love this and I can’t wait to repurchase this in the future.


Neostrata Intensive Wrinkle Repair
Lovely packing for a sample but I just found this meh.
It’s nice packaging and doesn’t irritate my skin but I do see extreme wrinkle repair results when using this.

Eternal Grace Body Lotion
I love philosophy body lotions have been in love with the Inner Grace lotion for years. Eternal Grace is definitely fits in the Grace line up its soft and is easy to wear. Personally, I find this too citrusy but if you’re into that sort of thing the quality of the lotion is really nice.


La Roche Posey Physiological Foaming Water
If Bioderma were a foam product this would be it.
I find this good and am enjoying a change from my purity but I find foams dry out my skin. I guess you can say I’m on the fence about this one! Maybe in the summer months I would find this better but it’s a tad but too drying for this time of year. If you have a more combination skin type I would suggest you check this product out.

Well that’s the samples I’ve been trying out this week!
So far I really like the Beauty Flash Balm.
Well that’s all for today and thanks for reading!
Tanya

1 comment:

  1. Oh well those samples. Same here. Always saving them for a rainy day until they are expired, though. Nice blog here. Would you like to follow each other on GFC? Let me know.
    xo
    Lenya
    www.fashiondreamsandlifestyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete