Sunday, October 27, 2013

If I could only have one

 If let’s say someone (maybe my mom) stole my makeup and let’s ‘pretend’ in this hypothetical situation the universe allowed me to keep one of everything, this is what I would choose.



Jen27 posted this tag; I loved her answers and thought this looked fun, so I thought I would give it a try. I highly suggest you go check out her blog she always has fun posts and always shares the best lip colors. 

Foundation
Bourjois Healthy Mix Serum
This was an easy one for me! This is a lightweight foundation with low to medium coverage. Not only does this smell amazing but it also gives a radiant glow to the skin while moisturizing. I never knew how much I loved this until I stopped wearing it, now it’s the only thing I wear! I can’t recommend this enough.

Concealer
Bobbi Brown Corrector
Yes, another no brainer for me. Bobbi Browns Corrector hands down win hands down. I find it covers my dark circles like no other without creasing or getting funky under the eye area.

Bronzer
NARS Laguna Bronzer
I have many bronzers, yet this is the one I continue to use day after day. For me it’s the right shade it’s not too orange and not too muddy. I know that this product works for great for medium skin tones but I highly recommend it for us pale girls too.

Blush
Clarins Vitamin Pink
This was a hard one for me because I have a ton of blushes I adore. Vitamin Pink is a cream blush with a lovely pink glow. I find for my skin tone this is one of those colors that instantly makes me look healthy.

Highlighting Power
Poudre Signee De Chanel
This is a most amazing highlighter I’ve come across and of course it just had to be limited edition. Although it’s shimmery in the pan on the skin it looks natural and luminous. It’s one of those products that people notice and you get the “what did you do different?” or “did you get a facial”

Lip Balm
Nuxe Ultra Nourishing Lip Balm or Reve de Meil
I’m happy to say I’m still enjoying this! I love that this isn’t greasy yet it is very moisturizing.

Lip Gloss
Dior Lip Maximizer
Do I think this gives you lips like Angelina Jolie? No
BUT it looks shiney on and also feels like Blistex Lip-Medex. 
If you’re a fan of that minty feeling I highly recommend this.

Lip Stick
Chanel Boy
Yes, I’ve talked about this before. But to sum it up this is a the perfect natural lip color that’s easy to use no matter what the makeup look or what season.
makeup using all of my "one product" products!

Mascara
Essence Crazy Volume Extreme
Here’s another I’ve mentioned in posts, but this mascara is just that good. I love that it’s 4.99 yet out performs department store brands.

Eye Shadow
MAC Shroom
Shroom is a perfect lid color, that’s not too sparkly yet still brightens the lid area. I love wearing this alone or in combination with other shadows.

Eyeliner
Blacktrack Fluidline
I find gel liners are the best because they allow for the most control. Blacktrack is my favorite because is the smoothest formula with the darkest color payoff. 

Finally!
Lip Liner?
Believe it or not I don’t have a favorite lip liner!
If you have any suggestions I would love to know.

Well that concludes my one of everything!

I really liked writing this and tag everyone to participle!
Thanks for reading and hope you are all having an awesome weekend. 
Tanya

4 comments:

  1. Yay! So glad you did this tag- thanks for the mention! you picked some lovely products- that Chanel highlighter looks amazing and I've wanted to try Rouge Coco in Boy for a while. Such a fun read :)

    -Jen

    www.vibrantbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem!
      Thanks for all the lovely comments!

      Delete
  2. I've never tried the Essence mascara but now i'm going to pick it up next time i'm in Shoppers!!


    Erin and Katherine Talk Beauty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the comment!
      For 4.99 you can't go wrong!

      Delete