Sunday, August 18, 2013

Lazy Sunday



Hey everyone, hope everyone is having an amazing weekend. I have been so busy this week that I decided to take Sunday afternoon off and have “girl time”.
*girl time- is the time where women watch silly girly show's and indulge in beauty treatments.




Fresh Rose Face Mask
So I started off the afternoon by using a face mask. I got a sample of Fresh Rose Face Mask and thought I would use it. This mask is described as being a hydrating toning mask that feels cool when applied. I would say this mask defiantly performs. What I like is it didn’t irritate my skin and left it baby soft. My only dilemma was the scent; it smells like pickles and rose. I will be using my sample happily but based on the scent won’t be purchasing.

Philosophy Mango’s and Cream Body Lotion
I like philosophy body lotions I find they moisturize well and absorb quickly in the skin. Also they are a great value for how much product you get.  The Mango’s and Cream scent not only smells divine but lasts forever.

Essie Nice is Nice
I usually gravitate towards pastels in the spring, but something pulled me towards this today. Spring or not this is a great purple that is a great balance between bright and pastel. 

Well that's pretty much my day I also ate pizza and talked on the phone.
Back to my Gossip Girl episode.
Thanks for reading hope you had a relaxing Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment