Sunday, March 15, 2015

Be kind, because I'm about to unwind!

 Today has been a day of boring-ass choirs. Between cleaning the house to getting a new headlights (yawn), today has flown by in a hot second. Which means only one thing to us beauty obsessed  ... a relaxing spa retreat in the comfort my own bathrooms! So ladies (and gents) here are some of the pampering products I am throwing into my spa retreat. 

Deborah Lippmann La Vie En Rose 
Confession: Im not a pink nail polish kind of girl, but I happen to love this colour. If you looking for an opaque baby pink polish this might not be for you. This sheer pink gives the illusion of perfect manacured nails.  Unlike other sheer pink colours, the copper shimmer make this pretty special colour. 

Ren Glycol Lactic Radiance Renewal Mask
I love this mask and I was delighted to scored a mini of these at Sephora. This mask almost magically makes my skin look abnormally flawless. Plus it also makes my skin look glowy and radiant too! Really good stuff, which reminds me I really need to invest in a bottle.

Fresh Sugar Lemon Sugarbath 
I once said this was too citrusy for me and I would like the contract that statement, because these lemon bath cubes are beautiful. Since the weather as been brighter and warmer I have been craving the lemony scent of this. If you're a fan of lemon desserts this is kind of like bathing in lemon lemon meringue pie. 

Well that is it for today. I hope all of you had a great weekend and are throughly enjoying your Sunday night. What are some of your favourite pampering products? Leave me a comment!  

No comments:

Post a Comment