Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Three things I can’t wait to try

Oh my have I been collecting!  As you may or may not know Jay and I purchased a home over a year ago. Finally finished construction we are set to move in just over a week. Over the past year I have collecting/hoarding/saving special things that I bought with the intention of using in our new home. Yes, this might be some strange activity but I can’t help myself I am exited and happen to love shopping.
  
Fresh Sugar Lemon Sugarbath
Our new house has a stand-alone tub so I was excited to start buying bath products. In all honestly I have wanted these for a years but since we have had the shower tub combination I knew they wouldn’t get good use. When I went to the States the other week I noticed these were almost $10.00 cheaper so I thought to myself why the heck not?
They smell like lemony goodness I can’t wait to try them.

Blithe and Bonny Honey Almond Bath Salts
I have never seen or heard of this brand before, which kind of makes it fun to try. Again going back to the whole bath I wanted a bath salt that was soothing and relaxing. I think they are spot on with the Almond and Vanilla because together smell intoxicating. While the Fresh Sugarbath is quite zingy and uplifting the Blithe and Bonny is gentle and comforting.
Almond and Honey… genius combo!

Diptyque Candles
Completely a luxury purchase I bought two of these fancy candles. After hearing one amazing review after another I needed to weigh in on the hype. Right off the bat I gravitated to the limited edition Rosa Mundai. While the glass container is stunning I loved the light rose fragrance. I also got the mini Figuier candle, which was a complete impulsive purchase, but it just smelt so darn good I couldn’t put it down. Honestly I have some pretty high expectations, so I can’t wait to share with you my thoughts.


Saving any special beauty products? Leave me a comment!

10 comments:

  1. The Diptyque candles are amazing! and look so gorgeous. The Bath salts also look and sound lovely!

    Angela | The Sunday Chapter

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great blog:)
    xx
    Antonella!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohmygosh. I love Diptique candles. I almost can't bring myself to burn them.

    gingercatqueen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad to hear you like them.
      I hear you on that ... they look so darn pretty :)

      Delete
  4. Oooh, how exciting about the new home! You have some lovely picks here- I definitely want to add a Diptyque candle to my stash sometime soon :)

    -Jen

    www.vibrantbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't wait to burn on but a part of me wants to hold on to them forever.

      Delete
  5. I need to try a Diptyque candle. I hear about them so much, I don't understand how I have yet to try it.

    Evi // http://evithefashionista.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same I was debating getting one over the winter time.
      As winter came and gone i thought it would be a nice treat to add to our new home.
      Thanks for commenting.

      Delete